- Regularly provide assurance that the processes in place are working effectively. While all Caspian Safe employees are responsible for HSE performance, line management is accountable for understanding and managing HSE risks.
- Fully participate in hazard identification and risk assessments, Assurance Audits and reporting of HSE results.
People, Training and Behaviors
People's behavior is critical to Caspian Safe's success, therefore, our workforce will be carefully selected and trained, and their skills and competencies regularly assessed.
- Employees practice, encourage and reinforce safe, healthy and environmentally sound behaviors.
- HSE roles, responsibilities and accountabilities are developed and used to define individual performance targets. These are documented and feedback on personal performance is provided.
- Recruitment, selection and placement processes ensure that personnel are qualified, competent and physically and mentally fit for their assigned tasks
- Workforce has the required skills and training to competently perform their tasks in a healthy, safe and environmentally sound manner. Training is evaluated to determine its effectiveness.
Facilities Design and Constructions
Fire and Offshore Basic Survival ground development
- Baseline technical, environmental and health data are collected before the development of any new operation, facility or major modification.
- Operational, maintenance and HSE expertise are integrated early in the project/design stage. Experience from previous projects and current operations are applied
- Potential hazards are identified and HSE risks assesses using appropriate risk assessment tools (e.g. qualified risk assessments, HAZOPS, and HSE reviews) at specific stages of a project from concept through to start up, and risks and mitigated through risk management techniques.
- Local regulatory requirements are met or exceeded. Where these are absent or inadequate, standards are set that protect people and the environment.
- Quality assurance and inspection systems are in place to ensure that facilities meet design and procurement specifications and that construction is in accordance with approved standards.