This course introduces the student to basic fire fighting and provides him with a good understanding of fire awareness and how to manage a fire incident.
Who should attend?
All employers should consider practical fire training as part of each new employee's induction training.
What will they learn?
Candidates will learn the importance of fire prevention, how to identify potential fire risks, types and classifications of fires and both the theory and practical use of fire extinguishers
• Fire Chemistry/ Fire Process
• Smoke Behavior
• Key Hazards/Causes of Fire
• Extinguisher Theory/Extinguisher Types
• Actions on Discovery of Fire/Actions on Alarms
• Fire Prevention and Safety
• Practical operation of extinguishing agent
Course ½ Day
Assessment - Continuous assessment by trainer
Caspian Safe certificate of attendance, valid for 1 year, is issued on successful completion of the assessment.
Number of students per course
• 8-16 Student per class