This Training is designed to educate all employees that work with or around Gas Cylinders.
Who should attend?
• All employees that work with or handle Gas Cylinders.
What will they learn?
• Proper transport and handling of gas cylinder, as well as, safe storage of cylinders.
• Identifying Gas Cylinders and what is stored in them
• Labeling Cylinders according to NFPA
• Hazards associated with gas cylinders and the gases they contain
• The Proper method to transfer gas cylinders
• Safe storage of cylinders
• ? Day
• Practical assessments
• Certificate of attendance.
Number of Students:
• 8-16 Students per course