Duration: 1 day
The course will provide an understanding of the main legal responsibilities of employers for staff working in confined spaces, how to recognise and assess potential hazards and plan all work to take account of them.
Who the Course is For
The course is suitable for Managers and Supervisors responsible for staff who work in confined spaces.
On successful completion of the course the delegate will be able to -
- Understand the main legal responsibilities of employers and managers and act to fulfil them in connection with confined spaces.
- Set practical health and safety objectives and plans and courses of action to achieve them.
- Recognise safety and health hazards present in confined spaces and the types of control measures needed to manage them.
- Ensure adequate information, training, instruction and supervision is provided for employees concerned with confined spaces.
- Take account of risks involved during emergency procedures and the arrangements required for emergency rescue.
On successful completion of this course the delegate will receive a Caspian Safe accredited Certificate.