Duration: 1/2 day
An introduction to the essentials of safety on construction sites and projects, including the need for risk assessments on all operations, an understanding of the basic legal requirements.
Who the Course is For
The course is aimed at managers and supervisors who need to have a better understanding of their lduties and obligations for safety on sites.
On successful completion of the course the delegate will be able to –
- Understand the main principles of accident causation.
- Identify common hazards and assess risks relating to construction work
- Apply the basic principles of Construction site safety to assist all persons.
- Understand the basic requirements of health and safety law as applied to construction.
- Understand the principles of Construction site safety inspections, hazard recognition, accident investigations and risk assessments.
On successful completion of this course the delegate will receive a Caspian Safe Certificate if requested in the specification