Course Key Facts:
Duration: 1 day
This practically based 1-day workshop explains this important addition to employers responsibilities and provides delegates with an explanation of various risk assessment methods. Case study exercises will be used to give delegates the opportunity to put the theory into practice.
Who the Course is For
This workshop is targeted at personnel at all levels who have a responsibility for carrying out risk assessments in their workplace.
After successfully completing the course the delegate will be better able to:
• Outline the requirements for formal risk assessments under the new regulations
• Develop risk assessment strategies and documentation
• Apply a number of techniques for assessing risks
• Carry out basic risk assessments
• Produce reports on assessments
On successful completion of this course the delegate will receive a Caspian Safe certificate.
Follow on Training
IOSH Managing Safely or the NEBOSH General Certificate