This Training is designed for any Person in the company who is likely to operate inside or around confined spaces.
Who should attend?
• Any personnel involved with confined spaces work or potential rescuers.
What will they learn?
• How to identify and control/eliminate hazards in and around Confined Spaces, as well as, how to operate safely within a Confined Space work environment.
• Definition of confined space
• Hazards and Dangers associated with confined spaces
• Characteristics of confined space
• Safe operating procedures in confined spaces
• Duties of the support personnel for confined spaces
• Understand the Permit to work system (PTW)
• Practical confined space entry/rescue (horizontal and vertical).
• Emergency procedures and rescue of personnel in confined spaces
• Inspection, donning, doffing, and use of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) or Supplied Air System (SAS) in normal operation and in emergency rescue conditions.
• 2 Days
• Practical assessments
• Certificate of attendance.
Number of Students:
• 8-16 Students per course