This Training is designed for all new employees, as well as, any Person in the company who has not received a site-specific safety induction course.
Who should attend?
• All new personnel, and staff that have not received safety induction training.
What will they learn?
• Why they require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). How to identify and control or eliminate safety hazards in and around the work place.
• Describe Personal Protective Equipment and how it benefits the employee
• Address the top ten safety areas identified by OSHA
• Explain any site specific hazards that are associated with the workplace
• Communicate Safe Operating Procedures for the worksite
• 1 Day
• Practical assessments
• Certificate of attendance.
Number of Students:
• 8-16 Students per course