This PowerPoint presentation provides employees or executives traveling to potential hostile environments, whether rural or urban with an overview of basic common sense security guidelines. In particular this presentation is aimed at environments in which terrorists incidents have been an issue.
Who should attend?
All employees traveling to or working in potentially hostile rural or urban locations where terrorism is a concern.
What will they learn?
Common sense security advice on traveling to potentially hostile environments
• Pre-deployment Considerations
• Arrival in Country Considerations
• Hotel and Accommodation Security
• Work Place Security
• Transportation and Route Security
• Hostage/Kidnapping Considerations
• Criminal Aggression Considerations
Course Duration - 1/2 Day
Assessment - None. General work group type discussion
A Caspian Safe certificate is issued on attendance supported by Caspian Safe's Security Awareness Aide Memoir.