This course is designed for any nominated company drivers who travel to less secure environments, travel alone or are under treat.
Who should attend?
• Anyone with a driving license, who travels, is in a senior position or is under threat because of the position they hold.
What will they learn?
• Defensive driving techniques, travel security and advanced vehicle control
• General security awareness and safety checks
• Road hazards
• Road and Safety rules and regulations
• Action to be taken in the event of a breakdown
• Advanced safety and braking techniques
• Advanced car control and ABS knowledge
• 1 Day/2 Day
• Caspian Safe certificate of attendance
Number of Students
• 3 per course per instructor